APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  funnything on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:23 pm


Real name:Ezekiel

*Applying for:Operator

*Minecraft name:Funnything

*How much NFD you have:around 5000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): hi1234hi@hotmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: yesterday

*why you think u deserve adv/op:because i had lots of experience and bulding skills i hvae proof ask pheonixveolocity one of the superops and i am mostly active.

DOB (year only plz):1997

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):

Good Luck in getting your new position Very Happy
[/quote]

funnything

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  jordster16 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:24 pm

funnything wrote:
Real name:Ezekiel

*Applying for:Operator

*Minecraft name:Funnything

*How much NFD you have:around 5000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): hi1234hi@hotmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: yesterday

*why you think u deserve adv/op:because i had lots of experience and bulding skills i hvae proof ask pheonixveolocity one of the superops and i am mostly active.

DOB (year only plz):1997

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):

Good Luck in getting your new position Very Happy
[/quote]


DENIED your only a builder u dnt have NFD for op or griefers or the length of time

jordster16

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Approved

Post  maxinator33 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:28 pm

jordster16 wrote:Real name: jordan

*Applying for: op Smile


*Minecraft name: jordster16

*How much NFD you have: 100001 hehe

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): jordy_pakeman@live.co.uk

*How long you have been builder/adv: i have been adv for about a 2 weeks

*why you think u deserve adv/op: i think i would make a good op because i am patient and will sit and wait like a croc on the hunt ready to pounch on my next griefer Wink. i have a good sense of humour which can brighten up any convo. my buildin skills are perfect but i am willin to learn of the pro's and where it comes to pixel art i am the bomb at it as you can see from the level adv2 as the pixel art in there is mine Razz

DOB (year only plz): 1993

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them): in the process of catching the gits


Gratz

maxinator33

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  bou1401 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:04 pm

*Applying for: bou1401

*Minecraft name: bou1401

*How much NFD you have: 14000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): boubou11_levels@live.nl

*How long you have been builder/adv: 4 days builder

*why you think u deserve adv/op: i build great sculptures of awesom beasts in noobz and builder
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

bou1401

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

APPROVED

Post  jordster16 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:06 pm

bou1401 wrote:*Applying for: bou1401

*Minecraft name: bou1401

*How much NFD you have: 14000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): boubou11_levels@live.nl

*How long you have been builder/adv: 4 days builder

*why you think u deserve adv/op: i build great sculptures of awesom beasts in noobz and builder
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


APPROVED

jordster16

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  bou1401 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 pm

*Applying for: op

*Minecraft name: bou1401

*How much NFD you have: 64000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): boubou11_levels@live.nl

*How long you have been builder/adv: builder 4 days adv 1 day

*why you think u deserve adv/op: i build 2 sculptures in noobz and builder i'm busy with another1 in builder2 and i win the maze

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them): 0
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

bou1401

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DECLINED

Post  jordster16 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:00 pm

bou1401 wrote:*Applying for: op

*Minecraft name: bou1401

*How much NFD you have: 64000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): boubou11_levels@live.nl

*How long you have been builder/adv: builder 4 days adv 1 day

*why you think u deserve adv/op: i build 2 sculptures in noobz and builder i'm busy with another1 in builder2 and i win the maze

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them): 0

you dont have the NFD or the griefers sorry mate
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

jordster16

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DECLINED

Post  jordster16 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:00 pm

bou1401 wrote:*Applying for: op

*Minecraft name: bou1401

*How much NFD you have: 64000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): boubou11_levels@live.nl

*How long you have been builder/adv: builder 4 days adv 1 day

*why you think u deserve adv/op: i build 2 sculptures in noobz and builder i'm busy with another1 in builder2 and i win the maze

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them): 0

you dont have the NFD or the griefers sorry mate
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

jordster16

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  bou1401 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:19 am

*Applying for: trustee

*Minecraft name: bou1401

*How much NFD you have: 64300

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): boubou11_levels@live.nl

*How long you have been builder/adv: 1week

*why you think u deserve adv/op: i build a 3 sculptures (those are awesome) i win the maze minigame

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them): seddi85 animatrix

bou1401

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DECLINED

Post  jordster16 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 pm

bou1401 wrote:*Applying for: trustee

*Minecraft name: bou1401

*How much NFD you have: 64300

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): boubou11_levels@live.nl

*How long you have been builder/adv: 1week

*why you think u deserve adv/op: i build a 3 sculptures (those are awesome) i win the maze minigame

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them): seddi85 animatrix

you wont get trustee because your not even op. you wont get op because you dont have enough griefers and you dont have the correct amount of NFD. plus we have enough ops atm

jordster16

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  zlaty on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:56 pm

*Applying for: Manager

*Minecraft name: zlaty

*How much NFD you have: 30 000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): streetsville@mail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: I think 2 weeks

*why you think u deserve adv/op: If I play Minecraft, I play on this server only and it irritates the hell out of me when I see griefers destroying work and I can't do anything about it. Plus, being able to help out new members is what I love to do.

DOB (year only plz): 1993

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):
I've informed Ops of some, don't remember any names tho :/

zlaty

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-11-12
Age : 24
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED :)

Post  jordster16 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:57 pm

zlaty wrote:*Applying for: Manager

*Minecraft name: zlaty

*How much NFD you have: 30 000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): streetsville@mail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: I think 2 weeks

*why you think u deserve adv/op: If I play Minecraft, I play on this server only and it irritates the hell out of me when I see griefers destroying work and I can't do anything about it. Plus, being able to help out new members is what I love to do.

DOB (year only plz): 1993

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):
I've informed Ops of some, don't remember any names tho :/

jordster16

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Purepower - Adv Builder

Post  Purepower on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Real name: Austin

*Applying for: Adv Builder

*Minecraft name: Purepower

*How much NFD you have: 12800 (bunch of people in-game stated that 10k NFD was only needed. Idk if this is true)

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):PureBaileyPower@gmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: I've been loyal to this server for about 2 weeks now. It's now my home and only server I use.

*why you think u deserve adv/op: I'm a great builder, I have lots of ideas, very creative and am very virtuous. I'd just like to help out with anything I can, especially huge builds.

DOB (year only plz):1993
avatar
Purepower

Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 24
Location : Georgia, US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Declined till Decided.

Post  maxinator33 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:12 pm

jordster16 wrote:
zlaty wrote:*Applying for: Manager

*Minecraft name: zlaty

*How much NFD you have: 30 000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): streetsville@mail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: I think 2 weeks

*why you think u deserve adv/op: If I play Minecraft, I play on this server only and it irritates the hell out of me when I see griefers destroying work and I can't do anything about it. Plus, being able to help out new members is what I love to do.

DOB (year only plz): 1993

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):
I've informed Ops of some, don't remember any names tho :/

Jordster, I wanna discuss about this guy, like what did he made? MSN Very Happy

maxinator33

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Approved

Post  maxinator33 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Purepower wrote:Real name: Austin

*Applying for: Adv Builder

*Minecraft name: Purepower

*How much NFD you have: 12800 (bunch of people in-game stated that 10k NFD was only needed. Idk if this is true)

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):PureBaileyPower@gmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: I've been loyal to this server for about 2 weeks now. It's now my home and only server I use.

*why you think u deserve adv/op: I'm a great builder, I have lots of ideas, very creative and am very virtuous. I'd just like to help out with anything I can, especially huge builds.

DOB (year only plz):1993

maxinator33

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ADV

Post  mercyshots on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Real name: Dakota
Applying for: Adv
Minecraft name: Mercyshotz
NFD: around 14000
How long i've been builder: 1 day Very Happy
Deserving: I deserve it because i built a treehouse for pheo, an obstacle course for pheo,a game of pacman for maverick, and a house Very Happy
DOB: 2000
Thanks! Twisted Evil

mercyshots

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Approved

Post  maxinator33 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:52 pm

mercyshots wrote:Real name: Dakota
Applying for: Adv
Minecraft name: Mercyshotz
NFD: around 14000
How long i've been builder: 1 day Very Happy
Deserving: I deserve it because i built a treehouse for pheo, an obstacle course for pheo,a game of pacman for maverick, and a house Very Happy
DOB: 2000
Thanks! Twisted Evil

maxinator33

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  xNeeeemo on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Real name: Shannon

*Applying for:
Adv Builder
*Minecraft name:
xNeeeemo
*How much NFD you have: had 10k

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):
(will pm)
*How long you have been builder/adv:
around a month or so.
*why you think u deserve adv/op:
i had built some ops a couple signs Very Happy
DOB (year only plz):
1996
(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them): in the proscess of doing so.

xNeeeemo

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

APPROVED :)

Post  jordster16 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:59 pm

xNeeeemo wrote:Real name: Shannon

*Applying for:
Adv Builder
*Minecraft name:
xNeeeemo
*How much NFD you have: had 10k

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):
(will pm)
*How long you have been builder/adv:
around a month or so.
*why you think u deserve adv/op:
i had built some ops a couple signs Very Happy
DOB (year only plz):
1996
(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them): in the proscess of doing so.

jordster16

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

.

Post  Alex76 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Just so people know you dont apply for trustee you get picked for it by the sops (me mostly) or our owner umalik

Alex76
Admin
Admin

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

nathanwb

Post  nathanwb on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Real name:

*Applying for: ADV builder

*Minecraft name: nathanwb

*How much NFD you have: 10,000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): cheese2pie@hotmail.co.uk

*How long you have been builder/adv: 3 days.

*why you think u deserve adv/op: cause i'm awesome ;D and i was told to do this lol

DOB (year only plz): 1992

nathanwb

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Approved

Post  maxinator33 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:46 pm

nathanwb wrote:Real name:

*Applying for: ADV builder

*Minecraft name: nathanwb

*How much NFD you have: 10,000

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): cheese2pie@hotmail.co.uk

*How long you have been builder/adv: 3 days.

*why you think u deserve adv/op: cause i'm awesome ;D and i was told to do this lol

DOB (year only plz): 1992

Title says all

maxinator33

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DanielNyborg Application :)

Post  DanielNyborg on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Real name:
Jørgen Daniel Nyborg Jørgensen

*Applying for:
Advanced Builder

*Minecraft name:
DanielNyborg

*How much NFD you have:
11.000 NFD

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):
d_nyborg@rocketmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv:
2 days

*why you think u deserve adv/op:
because im a great builder and only wants the server bests

DOB (year only plz):
1994

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):
dont remember their names, but only a few anyway, not looking so much around me. im only building

Good Luck in getting your new position
.thanks for that hope i can be used


DanielNyborg

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Approved

Post  maxinator33 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:55 pm

DanielNyborg wrote:Real name:
Jørgen Daniel Nyborg Jørgensen

*Applying for:
Advanced Builder

*Minecraft name:
DanielNyborg

*How much NFD you have:
11.000 NFD

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me):
d_nyborg@rocketmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv:
2 days

*why you think u deserve adv/op:
because im a great builder and only wants the server bests

DOB (year only plz):
1994

(for ops) *list of all the griefers you caught (need another op witness who banned them):
dont remember their names, but only a few anyway, not looking so much around me. im only building

Good Luck in getting your new position
.thanks for that hope i can be used


Who doesn't love the title

maxinator33

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-10-10
Age : 21
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  CrissIIL on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Real name:

*Applying for: op or adv

*Minecraft name:CrissIIL

*How much NFD you have:4009

Email address(* for ops)(if u dont feel safe pm me): crisslawrence@gmail.com

*How long you have been builder/adv: 3 days

*why you think u deserve adv/op: because i help people alot! and i build great stuff and i need some more commands Very Happy

DOB (year only plz): 1996

CrissIIL

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: APPLICATION FOR ADV/OP

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum