Complaint on Max

Go down

Complaint on Max

Post  zlaty on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi, I am an adv builder on the NEWFLAT server and I would like to file a complaint against the trustee Max. I went on the server and I immediately I was being questioned about why i have as much NFD's as I do and he started telling me to pay the people back, that he thinks what I built isn't worth as much as they gave me. I complied and gave how much he told me to give back. I was wondering why someone would do this, so I looked up /players and saw he was a trustee yet he was sporting a red name. Last time I checked red names are for owners only. I asked him if he knew that only owners are allowed red names and he replied by saying it was "maroon" and that I should stop being a smartass. Well, I said, isn't he being the smart guy since we all very well know, including him, that maroon looks almost identical to red? For that I got kicked. Then when I came back I said that he is feeling power hungry and I PM'd him that we both know maroon is red. He said I irritate him and I answered with "Then we have something in common". For that, I get a 10 minute ban.

I think trustee Max has a little too much power than he can handle and has no interest in helping the server other than to fill his power addiction. Also, I don't think I deserved that kick or ban since I was not breaking any rules, merely talking to him in a calm and direct manner.

Thank you,
zlaty

zlaty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex76 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Complaint noted. Maroon is not red...

Alex76
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complaint on Max

Post  Maverick1215 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:05 pm

lol

Maverick1215

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zlaty on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Red Maroon virtually the same

zlaty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

no they aren't the rule is no red maroon is fine...

Post  Alex76 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Alex76
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DEFENCE OF MAX

Post  The_Legacy on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Now thats just getting sooky.
Its responsible he asked why you have so much money,Some people who have "power" give out WAY too much nfd for a building.Maroon isnt red.
and your complaint was that you were asked why you have so much nfd.thats all he did wrong i can Imagen you wern't happy and Possibly started getting angry and not respecting him and thats why you got the 10 minute ban.
That is all

The_Legacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zlaty on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Did I call him names? did I insult him in some way? we were merely talking... anyway let's forget about this whole thing, it's stupid and pointless.

zlaty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Legacy on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Your right this is pointless but i never said that i said its a possiblty

The_Legacy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zlaty

Post  Alex76 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Deal with this issue just because somone dissagreed with you doesn't mean your wrong or that the issue is done.

Alex76
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maxinator33 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:07 pm

zlaty wrote:Hi, I am an adv builder on the NEWFLAT server and I would like to file a complaint against the trustee Max. I went on the server and I immediately I was being questioned about why i have as much NFD's as I do and he started telling me to pay the people back, that he thinks what I built isn't worth as much as they gave me. I complied and gave how much he told me to give back. I was wondering why someone would do this, so I looked up /players and saw he was a trustee yet he was sporting a red name. Last time I checked red names are for owners only. I asked him if he knew that only owners are allowed red names and he replied by saying it was "maroon" and that I should stop being a smartass. Well, I said, isn't he being the smart guy since we all very well know, including him, that maroon looks almost identical to red? For that I got kicked. Then when I came back I said that he is feeling power hungry and I PM'd him that we both know maroon is red. He said I irritate him and I answered with "Then we have something in common". For that, I get a 10 minute ban.

I think trustee Max has a little too much power than he can handle and has no interest in helping the server other than to fill his power addiction. Also, I don't think I deserved that kick or ban since I was not breaking any rules, merely talking to him in a calm and direct manner.

Thank you,
zlaty

Here's my reply,

The easiest one is the red/maroon. You can ask every manager+ if I can have the color Maroon, and they will answer yes. If Maroon is the same as Red, why does it have another name? The money issue. I did /whowas zlaty and i saw you had 400k. As an Advworker with 1 building (that you showed me) I thought that was a fake. I thought:"Maybe he's a friend of a Manager, so he did get too much money for 1 building". I was asking you questions, and you weren't answering, I don't know why. Then I became a little irritated, and then you came with the Red/Maroon. Me, as an Trustee, knows the rules, so I knew that Red was different as Maroon. Then you were whining about it, and then I kicked you, as a solution. You came back and pmed me, say that, and then I thought it was enough. That was it, I think you are making a Mountain out of a Molehill

Maxinator33, Trustee Newflat

maxinator33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zlaty on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:15 pm

now you are making it seem as if I was spamming you or something as bad as that. I said 2 sentences and got kicked. you should be able to keep your temper for a lot more than just 2 sentences. Also, the money thing was not my issue, I only mentioned it because I wanted to include the entire story. Yes, I shouldn't have complained here like a little b**ch but i was pissed at you. Now lets stop and work against everyone's common enemy; griefers Twisted Evil

zlaty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maxinator33 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:25 am

zlaty wrote:now you are making it seem as if I was spamming you or something as bad as that. I said 2 sentences and got kicked. you should be able to keep your temper for a lot more than just 2 sentences. Also, the money thing was not my issue, I only mentioned it because I wanted to include the entire story. Yes, I shouldn't have complained here like a little b**ch but i was pissed at you. Now lets stop and work against everyone's common enemy; griefers Twisted Evil

You should know that Managers+ need to keep it fair. As you showed me 1 building, it was kinda suspicious. As a Trustee, I need to check it, maybe you were gaining multiple payments for 1 building. But I hope it's OK now, and we just can play together at New Flat again.

maxinator33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my point of view

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:30 pm

well i dont know how an adv can end up with 400k for 1 building for thats enough money to make 3 ppl managers

i agree with max to have done the right thing by investigating but by banning an adv+ (even if temp) is illeagal and against newflat laws

i hope you two get along Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://newflatserver.freeforums.org.cn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down